Get your priorities straight
Key Contact: Key Contact: Get your priorities straight By: Michael Cappabianca For lending institutions, few things can interfere with the priority of a first-ranking mortgage – construction liens and writs of execution are familiar examples. Typically, though, these can be identified and remedied by conducting...
Second Mortgage? Hold on a Second…
Key Contact: Key Contact: Second Mortgage? Hold on a Second… By: Michael Cappabianca and Brian Benford We often see parties seeking to take out a second mortgage on real property, usually to access equity in the property and use the proceeds to further certain business...
- Multiple assets? Ask us about multiple wills
- The Dirt on the Sale of Goods: Pine Valley Enterprises Inc. v Earthco Soil Mixtures Inc
- Canada Business Corporations Act Updates as of August 31, 2022
- Macdonald Sager welcomes Olivia Masi to our Banking & Financial Services group
- 3 Macdonald Sager lawyers recognized as leaders in their field in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in Canada