Get your priorities straight
Key Contact: Key Contact: Get your priorities straight By: Michael Cappabianca For lending institutions, few things can interfere with the priority of a first-ranking mortgage – construction liens and writs of execution are familiar examples. Typically, though, these can be identified and remedied by conducting...
Second Mortgage? Hold on a Second…
Key Contact: Key Contact: Second Mortgage? Hold on a Second… By: Michael Cappabianca and Brian Benford We often see parties seeking to take out a second mortgage on real property, usually to access equity in the property and use the proceeds to further certain business...
- The Vendor as Employee: Wrongful Drafting Leads to Claim for Wrongful Dismissal (Livshin v. The Clinic Network)
- Carrie Ritchie details the new transparency requirements for Ontario private corporations in The Lawyer’s Daily
- Get your priorities straight
- Macdonald Sager welcomes 2022 summer law students
- Carrie Ritchie joins the Editorial Board of The Toronto Law Journal