Macdonald Sager welcomes 2022 summer law students
Macdonald Sager is pleased to welcome 5 new summer law students who have joined our team.
Each of our summer law students brings an accomplished academic record from prestigious post-secondary institutions across Ontario:
- Harman Bath, The Lincoln Alexander School of Law, Toronto Metropolitan University
- Melanie Dacosta, University of Ottawa
- Nikita Jain, Queens University
- Lior Magalashvili, The Lincoln Alexander School of Law, Toronto Metropolitan University
- Hayley Schwartzberg, Queens University
Students who join the team at Macdonald Sager LLP enjoy a unique experience and exposure to a wide variety of legal services unique to the Toronto legal market. Our program provides students with opportunities to work directly with Partners and Associates on challenging files from our high-profile roster of clients which will help to equip them for their future legal careers. Our rotational student program includes one-on-one mentorship, professional development sessions, and social and charitable activities.
For more information on our student program, please visit the Careers section of our website.