Not all debtors get a fresh start after bankruptcy
Key Contact: Key Contact: Not all debtors get a fresh start after bankruptcy Bankruptcy law makes possible the financial rehabilitation of bankrupt individuals by discharging them from the burden of past debts upon the equitable distribution of their assets among their creditors. One of the...
- Canada Business Corporations Act Updates as of August 31, 2022
- Macdonald Sager welcomes Olivia Masi to our Banking & Financial Services group
- 3 Macdonald Sager lawyers recognized as leaders in their field in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in Canada
- Congratulations to Ron Kanter for his appointment to the Toronto Local Appeal Body
- Guaranteeing your Guarantee is Enforceable: ILA and Waiver